Ladies PM Bible Study
October 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 16, 2020
You belong! We have a spot just for you!
Join us Wednesday evenings as we unite our hearts and minds to study God’s Life-Giving and Transforming Word.
You will experience encouragement, acceptance, and love here!
When: Wednesday’s Sept. 16th – May @ 7:00p in the Fellowship Hall (Refreshments served)
Facilitator: Pastor Tammy Garris
Study: Our current study is “It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way” by: Lysa TerKeursts
Description: Life often looks so very far from the reality we long for. Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands. But she’s also discovered that whether we’re dealing with daily disappointments or life-altering loss, we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way offers a safe guide, fresh biblical insight, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. With grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, Lysa helps readers:
• Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
• Train themselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so they can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
• Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give them more than they can handle.
• Shift their suspicion that God is cruel or reckless to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing them.
• Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Monroeville Assembly of God
Phone: (412) 856-7900
Email: Pastor Tammy: email@example.com