Women’s Wednesday Study Group
February 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until May 27, 2020
Join us for our Wednesday morning study group.
You belong! We have a spot just for you!
You will experience encouragement, acceptance, and love here!
When: Wednesday’s Sept. – May @ 9:30- 11:30a in the Fellowship Hall (Refreshments served)
Facilitator: Robin Swauger
Our current study is “It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way” by: Lysa TerKeursts
Life often looks so very far from the reality we long for. Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands. But she’s also discovered that whether we’re dealing with daily disappointments or life-altering loss, we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way offers a safe guide, fresh biblical insight, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. With grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, Lysa helps readers:
• Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
• Train themselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so they can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
• Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give them more than they can handle.
• Shift their suspicion that God is cruel or reckless to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing them.
• Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Monroeville Assembly of God
Phone: (412) 856-7900 ext 23