OaSIS Women's Ministry at Monroeville Assembly of God
Monroeville Assembly’s OaSIS Women's Ministry exists to equip, support, and connect women into a community.
Thereby, empowering them to walk in the abundant life God desires for them.
OaSIS Women's Ministry Groups
Tuesday AM Bible Study
Meets 1st, 2nd, 3rd Tuesdays in Fellowship Hall 10AM-Noon
Tuesday PM Bible Study
The Day of Ezekiels Hope
Meeting from 6:30-8p
Wednesday AM Bible Study
Your Beautiful Purpose: Discovering and Enjoying What God Can Do Through You~ by Susie Larson
Wednesday PM Bible Study
Mothers in Touch
Being a mom is hard!
Having other moms for encouragement and support can make all the difference.
MITS- Mother’s In Touch – is a small group of moms that meets weekly to talk, share prayer needs, and study topics related to parenting and being women of God.
When: Every Tuesday: 10:00am-12:00pm
SOME OF THE SIGNS of an abusive relationship include a partner who: (Provided by the hotline.org)
- Tells you that you can never do anything right
- Shows extreme jealousy of your friends and time spent away
- Keeps you or discourages you from seeing friends or family members
- Insults, demeans or shames you with put-downs
- Controls every penny spent in the household
- Takes your money or refuses to give you money for necessary expenses
- Looks at you or acts in ways that scare you
- Controls who you see, where you go, or what you do
- Prevents you from making your own decisions
- Tells you that you are a bad parent or threatens to harm or take away your children
- Prevents you from working or attending school
- Destroys your property or threatens to hurt or kill your pets
- Intimidates you with guns, knives or other weapons
- Pressures you to have sex when you don’t want to or do things sexually you’re not comfortable with
- Pressures you to use drugs or alcohol
If you are being abused and need help, carefully contact one of the following organizations to create a safe exit plan
If you afraid or in immediate danger call 911
NATIONAL DOMESTIC HOTLINES:
- National Domestic Violence hotline 1-800-799-7233
- National Sexual Assualt Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- Teen Dating Violence Hotline 1-866-331-9474 or text “lovers” to 22522
COUNTY DOMESTIC HOTLINES:
- Westmoreland 1-800-753-8827
- Allegheny 1800-932-0313
- Armstrong 1-800-841-8881
- Beaver 1-877-629-1841
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTERS:
- Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
- 24/hr Hotline 412-687-8005
FIND DOMESTIC SHELTER NEW YOU
Meet our Women's Ministry Pastor
Pastor Tammy has a heart for wounded and broken women and desires to lead them to healing and wholeness. God has given her a ministry verse from Isaiah 61:1…. The spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because He has anointed me to preach good tidings to the meek; He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.
If you have further questions concerning our OaSIS Women's Ministry, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!